Comprehensive Psychological Practice
Promoting Health and Wellness
The first step is to write a specific goal, one that is written so crystal… READ MORE ›
Last week, at my daughter’s wedding , I was TOTALLY amazed by how engaged the… READ MORE ›
Set your alarm for 15 minutes earlier. Meditate. Diffuse your favorite essential oil when you awaken.… READ MORE ›
Our group of practitioners:
Are professionals, working as a collaborative team and
Committed to providing quality care for our clients.
We believe that in therapy, our clients will
Develop their strengths, create room for change
Live a healthy and fulfilling life
1. Please arrive 10 minutes early to complete your registration
2. Bring your insurance cards
3. Bring the completed Adult or Child Services Intake Form
4. Initial appointments can last up to one hour and follow up appointments are usually 45 minutes
5. Please give us 48 hours notice if you are unable to make the first appointment.
The following insurances are currently accepted.
Note that not all providers participate in all insurance plans.
1. Aetna (Only Accepted by certain providers)
3. Blue Cross/Blue Shield Out of State
4. Cigna (out of network only)
5. Gateway Health Plan – CCBHO (Allegheny County only) (Only Accepted by certain providers)
6. Highmark BlueCross and BlueShield Plans
7. Medicare (Only Accepted by certain providers)
8. UPMC PPO and HMO Plans
9. UPMC for You – CCBHO – (Allegheny County only) (Only Accepted by certain providers)
10. UPMC for Kids
Participation in insurance plans is subject to change. Please check with the office about insurance participation.