Comprehensive Psychological Practice
Promoting Health and Wellness
Establish Goals: Goals lay the foundation for developing a strong mental game. They help to… READ MORE ›
How often do you practice your mental skills? For many, the answer to this question… READ MORE ›
“One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” Arthur… READ MORE ›
Our practitioners believe people can:
Achieve meaningful connections, acceptance, and growth
Break a negative cycle and get out of a rut
Accept their strengths and create room for change
Finally live a healthy and fulfilling life
Carole’s Business and Life Experience
Certified Holistic Health Coach
Certified Sports Psychologist
Collaborative Divorce Coach
Entrepreneur and Consultant
1. Please arrive 10 minutes early to complete your registration
2. Bring your insurance cards
3. Bring the completed Adult or Child Services Intake Form
4. Initial appointments can last up to one hour and follow up appointments are usually 45 minutes
5. Please give us 48 hours notice if you are unable to make the first appointment.
The following insurances are currently accepted.
Note that not all providers participate in all insurance plans.
1. Aetna (Only Accepted by certain providers)
3. Blue Cross/Blue Shield Out of State
4. Cigna (out of network only)
5. Gateway Health Plan – CCBHO (Allegheny County only) (Only Accepted by certain providers)
6. Highmark BlueCross and BlueShield Plans
7. Medicare (Only Accepted by certain providers)
8. UPMC PPO and HMO Plans
9. UPMC for You – CCBHO – (Allegheny County only) (Only Accepted by certain providers)
10. UPMC for Kids
Participation in insurance plans is subject to change. Please check with the office about insurance participation.